DOING OUR PART
We take the health and safety of our guests and employees very seriously, particularly during these unprecedented times. Genesis House continuously monitors and follows the latest advice from federal, state, and local authorities to ensure proper protocols are being executed daily. The following measures have been implemented to provide the safest and most welcoming experience for each and every guest of Genesis House:
- Face Coverings: Guests are not required to wear face coverings to enter Genesis House. All employees will continue to wear face coverings that fully cover the nose and mouth. Complimentary face coverings are available onsite for those who need them.
- Social Distancing: Signage has been installed to help guests maintain appropriate distance.
- Sanitizing: High-touch surfaces, including vehicle and door displays, are disinfected between each guest visit and sanitizer stations are provided throughout.
- Reduced Capacity: All spaces within Genesis House are currently open to a limited number of guests to allow for social distancing.
- Elevators: Elevators are operating at reduced capacities to maintain social distancing.
- Restrooms: Facilities are equipped with signage instructing proper hand washing technique recommended by the CDC.
- Extensive Training: All Genesis House employees will be fully trained on the new procedures in order to assist guests at the highest level during their visit.